What is Neon Wizard?
Neon Wizard is a software program that designs and produces complete, full scale neon patterns for various types of neon signs and graphics. It can be used as a stand-alone program, or it can be used in conjunction with other design and/or output programs. Neon Wizard has been designed specifically to generate neon patterns, and as such is the only software on the market for this purpose. It is available in three different levels, each with a different set of capabilities.
What's New in 6.5?
- Neon Preview now works with groups, allowing your entire layout to be previewed
- PDF import and export support
- Improved AI/EPS importing
- Import any Adobe Type1 and OpenType fonts
- High Quality Anti-Aliased Rendering mode
- Anchor points feature, which lets you choose from 9 points about which numeric settings apply, such as the x,y position or the rotation angle.
- Move to Layer command, which makes it a snap to move objects between layers in very large and complex layouts.
- The Text Notes features is enhanced with titles and fields on the left side.
- You can now use the alpha keys (A instead of Ctrl+A) when customizing the keyboard accelerators.
Why would I use Neon Wizard?
Neon Wizard 6.5 is the most efficient way to create complete and accurate neon patterns. If you are making neon patterns by hand, Neon Wizard can cut your production time in half or more. If you are using some other software that was not designed for making neon patterns, then switching to Neon Wizard today will streamline your workflow and improve your patterns' accuracy and completeness. If you have been thinking about getting into the neon business, either making patterns, bending glass, or both, Neon Wizard will help get you started on the right foot.
What is New in Neon Wizard 6.5?
Neon Wizard 6.5 has a set of new and improved features targeted at making the software more functional and more streamlined for faster operation. The complete list of new and improved features, as well as descriptions and graphics, can be found on the Features page.
We have a special page for the unique Channel Letter Return feature.
What does Neon Wizard cost?
The cost of Neon Wizard depends on a number of factors, including the features and capabilities you need, the version you buy, the number of software licenses you buy, and other factors. To get a price for your Neon Wizard program, go to our new interactive Pricing page.
How can I see Neon Wizard in action?
There are several ways for you to see how Neon Wizard works. First is to go to the Features page and view the graphics, many of which are animations of the features. Second is to download the Demonstration version and Quick Start Guide and run the program yourself. Third is to contact us and ask for a reference site of someone using the program in the field. Fourth is of course to buy the software and see what it can do for you.